Need replacement DIN-9 Power Cable for i-211M-K ONT
Gomesbunch6

imageBlack pigtail power cable (red arrows pointing at)Can someone point me to where I can get one of these DIN-9 pigtail power cables?  I need to replace mine, seems to be a short, and due to COVID-19 situation, Verizon states that they cannot dispatch a technician until December 1, 2020, believe it or not.  I understand the situation, and want safety for all, but I'll happily purchase one myself, if I can locate the wiring diagram (to build my own), or purchase a prefab one, just like the one shown in the picture.  Thanks all !!!

imageBlack pig tail with red arrows pointing at it.

0 Likes
Re: Need replacement DIN-9 Power Cable for i-211M-K ONT
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Gomesbunch6 wrote:

imageBlack pigtail power cable (red arrows pointing at)Can someone point me to where I can get one of these DIN-9 pigtail power cables?  I need to replace mine, seems to be a short, and due to COVID-19 situation, Verizon states that they cannot dispatch a technician until December 1, 2020, believe it or not.  I understand the situation, and want safety for all, but I'll happily purchase one myself, if I can locate the wiring diagram (to build my own), or purchase a prefab one, just like the one shown in the picture.  Thanks all !!!

imageBlack pig tail with red arrows pointing at it.

Looks like there are only 2 live wires in that cable based on the large connector at the top of your photo. All I can see is a red and green wire going into the large connector block, so if you can figure out the pin outs. maybe you can make your own jumper. Of course I accept NO responsibility for anything suggested here!

0 Likes
Re: Need replacement DIN-9 Power Cable for i-211M-K ONT
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

This are unique to Verizon, so finding one for sale will be difficult.  You could try scouring eBay or similar sites, but buyer beware.

It looks like your ONT is outside.  If that's the case, you may be able to get a Verizon tech to work on it.  Normally this is something they should fix.  Maybe their recrods show it's an indoor unit.  I suggest you contact Verizon's social media team and explain the situation.  They can be helpful with situations like this.  Use @VerizonSupport on Twitter or https://www.dslreports.com/forum/vzdirect.

0 Likes