New Fios TV app
Jjcohen

App says you can download shows and watch them offline. I don’t see that function within the app. Anyone know if this function actually exists and if so, how do I do it?

thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: New Fios TV app
jonjones1
Legend

@Jjcohen wrote:

App says you can download shows and watch them offline. I don’t see that function within the app. Anyone know if this function actually exists and if so, how do I do it?

thanks!!

There are 2 apps. One is called “My Fios” and there is another for television  functions.

you must also have the tv service in order to watch or download tv.

if you have the correct app and have tv service I would call 1-800-VERIZON and have them assist.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

In the app, it says programs that can be downloaded are marked as such,

Can't say that I have looked to see what shows might be able to be downloaded.

0 Likes
depressionbaby

All I'll say is that I can't stand the new FIOS TV App. When Filtering, does turning off Subscribed result in All? I often search in All Preferred because I have several that are non-HD. Otherwise I search for Subscribed HD but I'm not sure how to do that because HD and All are not choices. What were the reasons this change was made. There had to be some specific reasons but I can't recognize any. I will say that I have only been on FIOS for less than a year, but FIOS Mobile seemed and was very logical and easy to navigate.

0 Likes