Re: New Last Watched/Viewed Feature
ElToro1

Agreed. So happy it can be turned off

0 Likes
donlin

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Whoever came up with that idea to have all your last watched channels can't want to change back quickly. I hated the new way they did it and was so grateful to find your solution.   (New and improved - seldom is !! )

0 Likes
FIOS "Last" Station
NEIL13764
Contributor - Level 2
The new "Last" feature on the remote does not work properly half the time and is annoying. I previous picking of the previous station you were watching was much better. Is there any way to go back to the old method?
0 Likes
SandraDee1961
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, that worked!  I HATE the new Last Watched "feature"!

0 Likes
Mackbabyq
Enthusiast - Level 1

Two thumbs up for this information.  I didn't mind so much having the last nine channels but not being able to rewind any of them was a deal breaker. Back to one I go! 

0 Likes
pghgurl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Adding my 2 cents.  I very much dislike the new last button.  Now, I never use it.  It lags too much.

0 Likes
JJKiv
Contributor - Level 1

Every time someone posts to this, I get an email because I posted a reply here.  Perhaps it is just me, but the Solution has been posted multiple times, and this topic has been beaten to death.  You can use it OR not use it. Problem resolved.  It is time this was closed. In short, Enough already!

0 Likes
MJoy1

THANK YOU! Hated that feature. So glad I can now go back to the good ole days of just hitting last and it just goes there.

0 Likes
Dadyo1

Awesome solution...worked immediately, thank you!

0 Likes
JJKiv
Contributor - Level 1

Totally Agree!

0 Likes