Re: NEW official Verizon FiOS Remote DVR IPHONE APP Available!
MickeyS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I finally was able to figure it out, what confused me was that the box to put in the activation code looked like it was for a phone number. I used the code that the app provided and put in the code the box gave me and that was it. Thanks again for your help!

0 Likes
chrisaxp

Ok so I had this set up on my 3GS iphone and it worked great, but I upgraded to an Iphone 4 (with a different number) and now I can't get it to work. The TV gave me one code and the APP is giving me the previous code. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it still won't work. Any ideas?

0 Likes
jumpin68ny
Master - Level 2

I use it on my Iphone 4 without issue.  I suggest you go into the app on the STB and unregister your phone and reregister it.

0 Likes
sstat

i am unable to add a second and third stb to the iphone remote app. i am only seeing one stb instead of four. i am using iphone 3gs.

also can the name STB 1 etc be changed.

0 Likes
FIOS3

Is anyone getting the new iPhone 4 app for Verizon DVR Manager 1.5.1? I am signing in as I do to my on-line Verizon account on the iPhone and the Warning box indicates that it is not recognizing my set-top box, that I need 1 to set this app up. And I have two and it does not recognize either of them. Verizon says it is the fault of Apple and Apple is pointing a finger at Verizon without any fixes in place. Got any ideas?

0 Likes
eljefe2
Master - Level 1

My wife has the FiOS DVR app v1.5.1 on her iPhone 3GS and it works great.

Does it let you login to your account?  If so, what does it show when you go to Settings ? My Set-Top Boxes?

0 Likes