New ti Fios-Couple Questions
ds63

First, Is there an extra charge to use Verizon Media Manager?

Second, I tried to add the Extreme HD to my package and it said that I was changing from the Triple Play to the Double Play. Why?

Thanks...

0 Likes
Re: New ti Fios-Couple Questions
spacedebrisR
Contributor - Level 1

1. the switch to double play from triple play, you would need to speak to billing to see about that

2. if you subscribe to the multi room dvr, then there is no charge for the media manager, its free with that service

if you do not subscribe to the multi room dvr, then you cant use the media manager anyway as it only works with the service

0 Likes
ds63
Thanks,
0 Likes
CSimpson
Contributor - Level 1

When I upgraded from the Premium to the Extreme HD package, they never had to downgrade from triple to double.  Oddly enough, the total price was actually cheaper with the additional HD channels and faster internet.

I think the only downside to upgrading to Extreme HD is if you have one of the top-tier internet packages that have the upload speeds faster than 5Mbps.  My buddy had the 20/20 internet package and was forced to downgrade to 20/5.  But when I first signed up for FiOS, my package was 15/2, but the upgrade brought me up to 20/5.

Either way, I think you are stuck with 20/5... so hopefully that is an upgrade for you. 

0 Likes