New York Channels
draymond119

I have FIOS basic channel line up and I have 3 televisions using QAM directly wired in. The bedroom tv is having difficulty with only the New York channels at number 7, 9 and 11 as they are pixillating. I just recently had comcast tv and interestingly, they had those three NY channels up in the two hundred channel numbers and the rest of the local lineup in the single digit channels. I have replaced all the wires and connections to that tv. If I plug the tv directly into the fios feed where it comes into the house, it works fine. As soon as I put a splitter on it, it acts up. I am only splitting it into two and I have tried several splitters. I find it funny that it is only those three NY channels. Those are actually the three weakest channels I had on my old antenna service also. A friend says the TV I have, a Westinghouse 26 inch, may not have a decent enough processor which could be but why those channels? Coincidence???

I am not sure.

Thanks for any information or opinions.

Thanks,

DRaymond

0 Likes
Re: New York Channels
matcarl
Master - Level 1

Why don't you make a service call and have a professional check the signals?

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

matcarl is correct. The FiOS signal is usually rather hot. Meaning strong. If it is not, you could be having issues with the ONT or fiber feed. You need to contact Verizon and have them check it out. Use the contact us link found at the bottom of this page.

0 Likes
draymond119
I will call them, thanks.
Draymond
0 Likes