NHL Center Ice - HD games
Dewey9697
Is there something I am doing wrong re NHL CI.  Says games are supposed to be in HD and they aren't.
0 Likes
Re: NHL Center Ice - HD games
matcarl
Master - Level 1
Verizon will be carrying the HD games within the next couple of weeks on channel 1489.
0 Likes
TheSanchez
Contributor - Level 2

Correct.  The feed is being setup at this time. 

TS

0 Likes
jake5975
Enthusiast - Level 3
Hey Sanchez - can you provide an update on this, please.  Is the HD feed on channel 1489 still going to happen, and when.  Much obliged.
0 Likes
matcarl
Master - Level 1
1474 is now NHL Center Ice HD & 1489 will be NBA League Pass HD. They've already started to roll out 1474 in various markets.
0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Jake-

Word has it that all areas will have the Center Ice HD channel on 1474 live by the end of the year.

0 Likes
jake5975
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, guys.  Looks like from posts on dslreports (including matcarl there, too!) that the Center Ice HD channel comes along with the new HD channels (including NHL Network).  I haven't received those yet, either.  So, really looking forward to this rollout, as it will drastically improve my hockey watching experience.

Where are you located, PSUMatt?

0 Likes
psumatt1
Contributor - Level 2

Delaware.

We were supposed to have NHL Net and the CI HD channel with our 11/17 rollout, but they ran into some issues.

0 Likes
jake5975
Enthusiast - Level 3
I guess the same issues in my region.  I'm in the Harrisburg, PA area (VHO 14), and still don't even get a "coming soon" message for those channels.
0 Likes