No VOD shows error message
izub
Enthusiast - Level 3
Message VOD 11.. X06 or something to that effect, I can't remember...it also says try again later This happened at 12:30pm...An ideas why it won't work?
0 Likes
"...Please try again later. [ VOD_11 : 0X6 ]"
z3n

I've been getting this on all of my STB's (including the HD Media Box)...over the last several days.... it's extremely frustrating for my family...

Tried rebooting the box and verified same error from other boxes... oddly enough, this was right after watching Hot Rod on VOD... within 10 mins, received this error on 3 of the STBs:

"We are temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again later. [ VOD_11 : 0X6 ]" 

Need a response/solution.

-z

0 Likes
Re: "...Please try again later. [ VOD_11 : 0X6 ]"
izub
Enthusiast - Level 3
Seems it's a maintenance issue that happens typically between midnight and 6 am...My VOD started working the next morning...Not sure how often "routine maintenance" is but it's the first time since i got service early November, so I can live with that...Did your problem occur within those hours, and is it still going on regularly?
0 Likes
Re: "...Please try again later. [ VOD_11 : 0X6 ]"
DzWR
Contributor - Level 1

I'd honestly try to power cycle my router, give it a few minutes then double check that the stb is online by going into its menu, settings, then look at system information.  Look for the network status and ip address.  Status should say online and the ip address should be 192.168.1.xxx

x's of course being numbers

If you said it was irritating your family I am thinking that this wasn't during a maintenance timeframe so I would try the above and check vod again.

0 Likes