Official complaint about pending orders 9 to upgrade TV Service
simon20141

Hi,

I ordered an upgrade of my TV Service from Select HD to Preferred HD on 6/12/2014 around 12 pm ({edited for privacy}). As of 6/14 11:50 pm, the additional Preferred HD channels (such as ESPN, ESPN HD, ESPN2, ESPN2 HD) are still NOT working on the HD Set Top Box and ESPN and ESPN2 are NOT working either on the Digital Adapter.

I called {edited for privacy} on 6/12 (once), on 6/13 (twice), on 6/14 (twice) per the on-screen instruction, and nobody could fix the issue. I have spoken to at least 8 people during these calls and was transferred from one person to another a few times with no success. I have spent at least 3 hours on the phone with Verizon representatives and I have been promised call back twice but nobody has called me back.

I also called {edited for privacy} on 6/14 around 11:45 am per the order confirmation email. After that call someone created on a new order ({edited for privacy}), ensured me that service would be up by 6/14 5 pm, but it's still NOT working.

This is NOT the first time that Verizon failed to process an order on time and that I had to spend hours on the phone with Verizon representatives to try to get the issue resolved. I have been a Verizon customer since August 2010 and I have been paying in average about $100 per month to Verizon.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!

0 Likes
Re: Official complaint about pending orders to upgrade TV Service
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

This particular forum is for PEER to PEER contact.  We cannot help you. 

Not sure what is being screwed up as such upgrades during week days are usually done within minutes of an order.

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi simon2014,

We're showing that the upgrade has completed and you should have access to your new channels. At this time, we are closing your Private Support Case as resolved. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes