Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Offline Viewing - iPad

pfeifler
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Offline Viewing - iPad

Message 1 of 5
(6,487 Views)

When can we expect offline viewing of Cinemax and Showtime?  I see Comcast started offering this and i believe fios allows for encore and stars correct?  

Any insight?

tia

mark

4 REPLIES 4
jackmcgann
Silver Contributor II
Silver Contributor II

Re: Offline Viewing - iPad

Message 2 of 5
(6,455 Views)

@pfeifler wrote:

When can we expect offline viewing of Cinemax and Showtime?  I see Comcast started offering this and i believe fios allows for encore and stars correct?  

Any insight?

tia

mark

You already can access these using MaxGo and Showtime Anytime, As long as you subscribe to those channels.

iluvtechnology
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 5
(6,399 Views)

Offline viewing - like "sideloading" or downloading a show to the iPad so that you can watch it when you have no internet connection?

If so, then your only bet (I think)  is with Starz & Encore titles, if you happen to subscribe to Starz. Check it out here: https://www22.verizon.com/OnDemand/Starz.aspx?CN=STARZ 

Otherwise with Flex View you can buy or rent movies and then sideload them to your iPad for offline viewing. But you can't purchase on iPad --  you'll want to buy or rent Flex View titles either via the web site or with your remote control. Here's a link to the stuff you can find on Flex View - which again supports sideloading: https://www22.verizon.com/OnDemand/Movies.aspx

pfeifler
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

Message 4 of 5
(6,372 Views)

Those are streaming options.  Comcast now allows you to download the movies to view while not connected to the internet.  Correct?

Thanks

Mark

iluvtechnology
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 5 of 5
(6,363 Views)

Sorry I should have been clearer - the Starz / Encore via Flex View and all other Flex View titles are downloadable for offline viewing -

To do this on mobile, you need to download to your mobile device via the Media Manager app -

To do this on a laptop, you need to download the Media Manager client software -

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title