On Demand Autoplay
MrOctober771
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there a way to disable On Demand autoplay? Also can you disable the "more like this" popup?

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Autoplay
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MrOctober771 wrote:

Is there a way to disable On Demand autoplay? Also can you disable the "more like this" popup?

Try: menu>settings>notifications >pop up alerts> disable what you don't want. In the same menu disable recommendations and promotions. That should cover just about everything. 

0 Likes
MrOctober771
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the VMS4100 STB. Have "never show again" checked under pop up alerts and I'm still getting the On Demand pop ups.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MrOctober771 wrote:

I have the VMS4100 STB. Have "never show again" checked under pop up alerts and I'm still getting the On Demand pop ups.

Did you also disable recommendations and promotions?

0 Likes
MrOctober771
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MrOctober771 wrote:

Yes.

Could be an issue with APR 7.0. The next update will probably take care of the issue.

0 Likes
MrOctober771
Enthusiast - Level 3

It was happening before that as well. There are other posts on the forum about the issue. No solution has been found.

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@MrOctober771 wrote:

It was happening before that as well. There are other posts on the forum about the issue. No solution has been found.

Don't know if this helps:

If you have multiple episodes of a single show recorded, hit play on the folder.

It will start with the oldest show and then switch to the next episodes in order of recording.

So if you are hitting play at the folder level, it starts autoplay.

0 Likes
MrOctober771
Enthusiast - Level 3

I actually want to disable autoplay, not looking for a way to use it. 

0 Likes