On Demand Currently Unavailable
mwoolery

I have been getting this message on and off.  Usually it happens around midnight or a little after and everything is fine the next day.  Now when I try to play back a free program from CBS, NBC or others, I have been getting the message for two days.  Is there an outage with the On Demand programs?  If so, is there a place on the Verizon website where I check system status in my area?  (I tried rebooting the box and that does not work.)

0 Likes
Re: On Demand Currently Unavailable
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Good Afternoon,

You can reset your verizon router and reseat your coax connection to your Set Top Box. If you have any configurations setup on your router you will need to reenter them after resetting. I also sent you a private message for further assistance.

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

mwoolery

Thanks, but I tried this and still could not view any free programs.  Then suddenly - without doing anything - the problem has gone away.  It comes and goes, with no apparent reason. 

0 Likes
hracer
Contributor - Level 2

If it is happening around the same time everyday, then you may want to contact support. Let them know that it is happening at the same time. Also if you can call when it it happening, then better. Also do not touch anything. They will need to run a few test to see what is going on. Also. Do you having computers running around the same time? Reason I ask is because there maybe a network bottleneck or computer flooding your LAN side causing the ondemand to slow down. Hope this helps.

0 Likes