Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

On Demand not working properly

gcville
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

On Demand not working properly

Message 1 of 3
(598 Views)

I wanted to see episode 2 of Better Call saul because it didnt record because i only have a 2 channel DVR, etc.  So i went to on Demand and when i got to season 6 nothing happened.  Is that a Pay series then?

I tried other free shows and nothing came up for them either when i clicked the proper season.  Survivor didnt work and another show. I think something is wrong with the OnDemand.  Doesnt seem to load properly.

2 REPLIES 2
Ward4NDC
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: On Demand not working properly

Message 2 of 3
(461 Views)

On Demand series like Better Call Saul on the AMC network only allows you to watch a few recent episodes for free. All the major networks charge for older episodes of a series with the exception to Premium cable channels like HBO, Epix, Starz, Showtime, Encore, and Cinemax. I have a subscription to all the premium channels on Verizon Fios and I can look at series like Power on Starz at anytime. It is a downer that networks are charging to see older episodes and seasons on series. 

gcville
Bronze Contributor II
Bronze Contributor II

Re: On Demand not working properly

Message 3 of 3
(433 Views)

I just needed to reset DVR. I pulled the plug out, waited..back in...  and then things worked and I saw the episodes there. I didnt need it after all... i think ep 1 and 2 were together so I had ep 3 on dvr. Thx though.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title