On Screen Guide
adlereins
Instead of going around in circles with FIOS or chasing radio buttons until you get to the one that says "Please call"....Write or e-mail to your major network or local channel and let them know that you are going to miss some of your favorite new/old shows because the FIOS on screen guide is totally inaccurate, out of sync, non-descriptive or otherwise almost totally useless.  If ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest get wind of whats happening, they can apply MUCH more pressure than all of us combined.
0 Likes
Re: On Screen Guide
HenryFarpolo
Contributor - Level 2
I have had FIOS TV for several years and have yet to miss a network show because of the guide.  The guide is not perfect as most of us know, but Verizon continues to make it better. They need to contract with a different provider to eliminate some of the info shortcomings. Beyond that, the major networks will not be hearing from me on what I see as a trivial matter.
0 Likes
adlereins
If you have had it for several years then it may be a difference in location that presents the problem, but thanks for the input.  I've only had it available for the last six months.
0 Likes
HenryFarpolo
Contributor - Level 2
The only difference in the guide is that the interface has been updated in areas like Oregon and Virginia. The guide program info and descriptions is provided from a source called FYI. It is the same for all FIOS TV subscribers. Old or new subs get the same info.
0 Likes