On screen show title Technical Question
mdg18
Question: On my high def box (non DVR), when I changed channels the new show title displays and and then immediately reverts to the last channels show title and then after a few seconds updates again to the new show title.  I rebooted the modem and cable box multiple times but this seems to be an intermittent problem.  It does not happen on my DVR HD box.  Everything else seems to be working fine.  The output says it is 1080i 60hz on my television.  Should I exchange for a new box?
0 Likes
Re: On screen show title Technical Question
matcarl
Master - Level 1
This is a problem Verizon knows about and will fix in the next upgrade. It happens more with certain model number boxes but is a really intermittent problem, some people never see it, others see it all the time.
Message Edited by matcarl on 05-15-2009 09:39 AM
0 Likes
stevel
I have the same problem.  I rebooted the box top and the router many times.  Can someone please provide me with more information on the upgrade..
0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

There is not a lot to tell about the upgrade. It will be version 1.7. No ETA at this time and it is supposed to address several issues that are currently plaguing the cable boxes. Such as the delay on the title bar, the delay on the command from the remotes, issues with the dvr ff and rw issues, etc.

0 Likes