Re: One Channel Freezing Up
Bear311
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi,

oh Yes indeed!  Same channel, tv freezing and not taping shows.  This has been going on for weeks.  

0 Likes
Bear311
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh yes same for me with HD Channel 504.  It freezes and shows you record have no content.  It’s been weeks.  Also if you end up watching the show on Demand you get to the end and it cuts out!  Thinking of switching.

0 Likes
Bear311
Enthusiast - Level 2

It’s Fios.  After calling repeatedly to them it finally was told that some areas of Boston 504HD is not working and “it’s not a top priority at the moment!”  Awful

0 Likes
Scooter31
Enthusiast - Level 2

This Verizon 504 HD Issue has been going on since October and needs to be a priority since it is impacting 700 plus customers. You might also want to check with the head of the impacted station to see if they can help find resolution. 

0 Likes
nanagrampy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here in Hudson MA since Feb but getting much worse this week. Called service yesterday as soon as I said channei freezing he asked if it was 504 so at least word is getting around there. Have a trouble ticket in for what it's worth.

0 Likes
Weekapaug11

Also having the same issue on 504.  Just noticed it for the 2nd time in a week but didnt have any issues on 504 before that.

I did however have the same exact issue on NFL Redzone back in the fall.  The problem eventually fixed itself but it happened 3 or 4 weeks in a row.  I eventually upgraded to new equipment and thought the problem was related to my old equipment but the 504 issue is the exact same (I go back to it and its stuck on Wheel of Fortune from 2 hours ago).  If anyone does call Verizon again perhaps have them check for a similar issue with Redzone from the fall?  I will try tomorrow as well.

0 Likes
19JiminyCricket
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have skimmed most of the current comments. Same issues as other folks. I'm glad I thought to Google the problem and found this site. On some level I'm glad that I'm not the only one suffering with this, but since Verizon clearly knows about this problem, why hasn't it been resolved??? I bet if a bunch of people stopped paying their bills on time, it might get fixed! I live in Melrose.

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Our sincerest apologies for the issues being reported. Our development team is aware and have been working on a fix to address the issues, which will be released tomorrow. 

Please feel free to post on this thread should the fix not address the issue.

Thank you for your patience and please stay safe!

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes
Stealth11

Channel 504 is only channel that seems to freeze and almost every channel commercials are all scrambling on multiple channels also

methuen ma

0 Likes
HelplessTV
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nilsa-

Thank you for your attention to this ongoing problem. We hope this can be fixed soon and --permanently, as it seems to be very sporadic. Will you be checking on it regularly? Please continue to stay in touch and update. We appreciate your help --this has been extremely frustrating in this time of high anxiety.

0 Likes