Ordered International Channel, but TV still says "Not Subscribed"
RicE3XB

Hey all, I've been trying to fix this issue since last Friday, Jan. 9. I called several customer service reps and tried fixing the issue, but no luck.

Issue: I first ordered international korean channel via telephone and the rep said the channel should be up within 15 minutes - 24 hours.  I checked the channel the next day, and the channel is not up.  I called again to see if they could fix the issue.  The customer rep put a re-order for the channel to see if that would resolve the problem.  I waited 2 days until Monday and checked and still no channel.  Called again and was transfered to 2 different reps and tried to resolve the issue. Checked again today (Wednesay) and still no luck.  At this point, I'm starting to get impatient and considering changing my serivce. I was wondering if anyone knows had similar issues and know how to resolve this issue before I call again. Thanks.

In addition, I also tried rebooting the set top box, used the Verizon in-home agent troubleshoot, and tried subscribing via TV, but it doesn't resolve the problem.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered International Channel, but TV still says "Not Subscribed"
asparagus2
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you make any other change to your services recently?  It is possible there could be a 'stuck' order in the system keeping you from making any other changes, including adding channels, until it clears out.  Tech support would need to create a support ticket to have the issue fixed.  Had it happen once and it took several weeks to rectify.

If that isn't the issue you'll need to keep trying support until someone is able to find the issue.

Good luck!

0 Likes
Re: Ordered International Channel, but TV still says "Not Subscribed"
RicE3XB

I did order new service as a new verizon customer and tried ordering the channel subscription the same day.  So a "stuck" order could be a potential issue, but none of the customer reps mentioned this.  Maybe they weren't aware of this 'stuck' order thing? None of them mentioned about this and all 6 of them said I should be subsribed "15 to 24 hrs" or by "tonight".

0 Likes