Ordering UFC HD pay per view
Kube1

This is a recurring problem that can be demonstrated each time.  Cannot order UFC HD events via the remote.  Says "cannot order event".  Then I call an agent, and 20 minutes later she says she had ordered on my behalf (so much for the remote ordering).  However, when I query purchases via pay-per-view menu, it says "no purchases".  When i query purchases via the account menu, it does show up - UFC 223, however, it also shows another UFC223 I did not order.  I explained all this to the call center agent, and she tells me all will be resolved....right.  I wish someone could resolve this UFC HD ordering problem which has occurred with many customers.  In my case I want the second UFC223 order removed...i did not order that.

0 Likes
I was charged 69.99, but unable to get pay-per-view UFC via remote, or speaking with agent
Kube1

I spent 3+ hours on the phone yesterday trying to get pay per view UFC 223.  Neither via the remote, or speaking with an agent, could I get this ppv UFC 223.  The irony is I was stilled charged $69.99.  My ppv for any and all UFC HD nevers has worked, and to no avail can any at VZ resolve this issue.  Please note, all other ppv and on-demand moives work perfectly fine.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: I was charged 69.99, but unable to get pay-per-view UFC via remote, or speaking with agent
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service, explain the issue and ask for refund.

0 Likes