Original Air Dates in Guide
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

Does anyone know why the original air dates suddenly disappeared from the guide?  They had been showing up for a while for numerous programs (sit-coms, dramas, etc.), then I just noticed this weekend that they're gone.  Anyone have info on this or know when they might return?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Original Air Dates in Guide
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

I checked again tonight and they're back.  I checked some of tonight's episodes yesterday to see if they were new and to see the original air dates since some shows were reruns, but the air dates weren't showing up yesterday for tonight's episodes.  Now when I check those same episodes that I checked last night, the original air dates are all there.  Strange.  Well, I'm glad they're back.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Original Air Dates in Guide
BrianC
Contributor - Level 3

I checked again tonight and they're back.  I checked some of tonight's episodes yesterday to see if they were new and to see the original air dates since some shows were reruns, but the air dates weren't showing up yesterday for tonight's episodes.  Now when I check those same episodes that I checked last night, the original air dates are all there.  Strange.  Well, I'm glad they're back.

0 Likes