Phillips Remote does not control Visio A/V Input button
vbaron1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi:

I have tried all the available Vizio codes, but the remote's A/V Input button does not control the TV's input selection.  Anybody have any luck with this?

Thanks,

Vin

0 Likes
Re: Phillips Remote does not control Visio A/V Input button
msb11101

I too am looking for the same info.   Was only able to get new Vizio tv to turn on/off and mute button to work with input pressed on Phillips remote.  REALLY want the Input button to change my darn inputs!!! 

0 Likes
logan81
Contributor - Level 3
These instructions are for the phillips 265 remote which is our most common remote. Key Fix If your remote control is programmed for your TV, but some keys do not work correctly, then you can try using the Key Fix feature to fix the buttons. 1. Press and hold the OK and * buttons simultaneously. The Red LED will blink twice and then stay on. 2. Press and hold the key that does not work correctly. The remote control will try a new code every second. 3. Once the TV responds correctly, release the button. 4. Press ok to save the current settings and finish programming your remote control.
0 Likes
logan81
Contributor - Level 3
Just a note on this. I seems like every TV manfacturer does the input controls very differently. Because of this the input selection may not work using the verizon remote. for example on some TV's you may have to press INPUT and then use arrow buttons on the TV remote to navigate to the right input. well that is not going to work with the verizon remote because the arrow buttons on the veriozn remote are just for controlling the Set Top Box
Wdgewood

Thanks! Worked for me

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes