pixillation
Panda1001

Our TV connected to our HD DVR was pixillating/tiling aytime we watched on Demand program.  Per the FiOS tech, each time this happened, I was to unplug the TV from the DVR and plug back in.  This cleared it.  I got fed up doing so however and they sent a tech out who replaced the Set top box and router.  He saw an adapter plugged in the strip where our TV and DVR were also plugged and this adapter was not connected to anything.  He said this was the cause of our pixillation and the adapter was removed.  He was quite wrong as now we have pixillation issue every few days while watchimg channels, no longer just an on demand issue!   he made our problem much, much worse.  I have a 91 year old with dementia in this house and I cannot have this - she cannot deal with it and I am not always here to fix it when it occurs.  And if i am, we miss 15 minutes of the program while the TV relaods the guide.  Called VZ this morning, on  hold for over 90 minutes and hung up.  Used Lucy phone and got a call back quickly from VZ billing who said they would transfer me to tech support with no waiting and I have been on hold now for 20 minutes and am hanging up again.  VZ - there is no excuse for wait times like this  It is absolutely unacceptable.  I signed a new 2 year contract when the tech was out, but VZ - if you cannot fix this and do so quickly i am leaving and I will not pay you for the 2 year contract.  You are not providing a useable service.  No one should have to pay the obscene amounts paid to you and then have a defective product and 0 support.

0 Likes
Re: pixillation
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Panda1001,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes