Please Help. My OnDemand doesn't work!!
crazygreen1126

When I got a new tv, I ended up getting a new HD box. It's been about 3 months & my On Demand has yet to work. I keep getting this message....

Set top box doesn't have enough credits to purchase this asset. Quick Code 8632, VOD_131, Credit check failure

What can I do? I've tried to power it off & then on, unplug everything, reset the modem & nothing works?

0 Likes
Re: Please Help. My OnDemand doesn't work!!
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

That means that there is a VOD block on the account. You need to contact Tech support to see if they have VOD on the account properly. If they do, then you have to contact Billing as they likely have some kind of block on your account that needs removal.

0 Likes
crazygreen1126

But it's only my STB. Everyone elses works fine. Doesn't make any sense to me at all.

0 Likes
spacedebris
Master - Level 2

In that case, my guess would be that the STB did not activate completely or correctly. First try a simple reboot. Unplug the STB for 30 seconds and then plug back in and try again. If that fails, contact tech support and see if they can reload the STB.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

there is also an STB auto correction that might be helpful in a situation like this. 

menu > customer support > in home agent > stb auto correct (set top box)

0 Likes
crazygreen1126

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

if it doesn't appear on the list, then that tells me that your STB may have gotten deactivated at some point,  you can have them reactivate it, but I think you'll have to call them or open a chat support as suggested. 

0 Likes