Re: Problem with volume changing while watching TV
dwhitplano

No...  I don;t believe that the government should be involved in these issues.  I think that ALL the consumers need to pressure the providers into giving us answers.  I believe the Internet is our forum.  But these providers are too big and really don;t care about single customers.  Try going to their store fronts to get repairs

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@dwhitplano wrote:

No...  I don;t believe that the government should be involved in these issues.  I think that ALL the consumers need to pressure the providers into giving us answers.  I believe the Internet is our forum.  But these providers are too big and really don;t care about single customers.  Try going to their store fronts to get repairs

Well, in my very humble opinion, that's why we have an FCC to act on behalf of the consumers as a whole.  But they won't necesarily act unless then have a specific complaing.  Unfortunately "big" companies get "big" because they get "more" customers them before -- and then they often loose touch with all customers and revert to the lowest common denominator customer.

No need to respond to this post -- we all have our opinions and I do respect yours.

0 Likes
GJD2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I amalso having volume issues its very annoying ime for FIOS tostep up and fix the issue its unacceptable. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes