Re: "Bad gateway" issue (again!!!)
nelle3

I am having hte same issue.  Tech Support reset my boxes because I couldn't watch recordings on the main DVR or the remote box (didn't have the problem until today, boxes have worked ok for several months).  But, again all of a sudden, I can't access my recordings etc. online - and see the bad gateway message.

0 Likes
starrynanny1

I too am getting the bad pathway when tring to use the web to get to the dvr.

0 Likes
Adi3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem!

How do we get this fixed?

0 Likes
btm231
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ugh... also having this problem!

0 Likes
BigPete82
Contributor - Level 3

C'mon Verizon, lets get this fixed ASAP.  You just released upgrades to the iPhone and Android apps and none of us can get them to work properly due to this issue... http://forums.verizon.com/t5/FiOS-TV-Technical-Assistance/Can-t-connect-to-DVR-remotely-through-web-...  The software is extremely buggy as this happens far too often and must be fixed. 

0 Likes
itsme1210

Just got off the phone with verizon tech support.  He had no idea what remapping meant.  He kept trying to have me reboot all my cable boxes as well as the router.  I had already tried doing that on my own.  Can someone PLEASE help me get MY DVR online access working!!

0 Likes
TexasGrrl
Enthusiast - Level 2

I receive "Set Top Box is not responding" or "Bad Gateway" messages when I try to access my DVR through the FiOS TV Central website.

0 Likes
havasusteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

Holy franken...! I've had the same problem for months but don't have time to call about it whenever trying to access my dvr online. This is so blood boiling that it can't just be a simple fix for us customers/CONSUMERS to apply on our own. Like I got added time for this mess. I'm so glad i'm not alone in this now though (not that it eases my frustration at all). Although I would be more glad (as the rest of you customers who/who've also struggled with this problem would be too, I'm sure) ,if this wasn't an issue at all. I will call at another time as my alotted time is up now. These threads really help don't they? Thanks. I'll be sure to mention the problem/solution stated in ur further threads so that they can solve mine right away and not be guessing. 

0 Likes
havasusteve
Enthusiast - Level 1

I AGREE!!!

0 Likes
Beach4obx

I too am having the "bad gateway" message show up and I cannot access my DVR or Flex View from any device.  If someone could "remap" or do the same type of fix for my STB, that would be great!

0 Likes