"Unable to Locate Hub..."
Crash
Is anyone else still getting this pop up while trying to watch a recorded program on dvr?  I have repeatedly complained and the only explanation I got was a 'software issue'.  The box has been reset at least twice, I have unplugged and rebooted--nothing works.  I have had Fios TV a little over a month now, and am not at all happy with it.
0 Likes
Re: "Unable to Locate Hub..."
vinnyv07
Contributor - Level 1
Take a look in this forum for the thread "Unable to locate hub" and "DVR working perfectly?" Both are full of people that are complaining about this nag. I have called Verizon about this issue and they make it sound like they have never heard of it before. But, read the 2 that I have mentioned.
0 Likes
smarano

I am having this same problem, I get a few minutes of my favorite recording, and this message appears, then cuts off the program, hate it! Anybody find a solution?

0 Likes
brado2

This just started happening to me in the last two weeks (week of November 6, 2011). None of the so-called solutions or updates found in the other threads discussing this issue work to solve this problem.

Very frustrated with this!

0 Likes
UKinTX

Is there a solution to this problem????  Although an agent suggested rebooting everything - that did not solve my problem!!

0 Likes
Crash

I had this problem 3 years ago and never got it fixed.  Rebooting doesn't work and a verizon phone tech tried different fixes, but none of those worked either.  I ended up just getting rid of it and getting another set top box.  I'm paying more a month, but at least I don't have that annoying pop up anymore.

0 Likes