Recorded show not always playing back. New 2013 thread to ongoing problem
DrOnet
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have two Motorola QIP7232 2 DVR/Receivers. Since we got them back in March of 2012 we have had sporadic issues where programs that show to be recorded (30 minutes, 60 minutes, etc), won't play back.  The DVR simply reverts back to live TV as if we've canceled the playback. One receiver was replaced in April 2012 but the problem still continues off and on to as recently as of this post.

This happens on BOTH receives. Neither receiver is even near capacity. Maybe 20% at the most at any time.  Since we've had a receiver replaced - and it continues to happen on both DVRs - and there's another three year old thread full of the same complaint, I can only assume it's either defected equipment or defected service.

Verizon? Any answers?

0 Likes
Re: Recorded show not always playing back. New 2013 thread to ongoing problem
DrOnet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Happened again tonight - show that recorded at 7p and 7:30p won't play, Just goes to back to live TV when you press play. Tried all the Verizon self-service online tools and nothing helps.

This needs to be resolved.

0 Likes
eb1231
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had the same problem on the Cisco 435hdc box and an external dvr for months.  Fios tech just had me run the autofix which I had already tried and this didn't help.  It happens randomly and is very annoying.  It also happens when I record a show and want to watch it from the beginning while it is still recording it.  It does not allow me to watch from the beginning of the recording it only goes back about 30 minutes.

Ldb1111

Hi I am having all issues w this box all of a sudden NO clock on all three boxes CC is on ever channel that has itband i cant turn it off.  My remote does not do anything but change channels up and down and ifu ever the channel number.  Dvr, guide, menu nothing. 

I happened to be at the ups store and 2 people came in sending their verizon boxes back...whats up w this?!

0 Likes
DrOnet
Enthusiast - Level 2

There more shows tonight - completely random and on different channels.

Verizon?????????????????????????

HELLO?????????????????????????

0 Likes