Re: Red zone
pia1

I did the same thing.  I tried calling 2 different phone numbers and it gives a busy tone.  Then I tried to order it on the webste and there is no option to do that. then I tried to do it from the tv and it says to call. This is a joke.  

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
BTripoli7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your refund would be about 50 cents

Re: NFL RedZone
mugatut963

Having the same problem in the Dallas area.  Really **bleep** me off.  They give us a notice a short while ago that they are increasing our plan costs, and then they can't even provide the service we pay for.  I'm going to start researching any other cable provider options I can find for the area.  

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
wkn5

me too. 

0 Likes
Re: RedZone is not working!
flytekk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone on this thread doesnt keep calling till they pick up and give em hell and refuse nothing less than the WHOLE MONTH credited deserves the anguish i and you are experioencing!!!!

GIVE THEM HELL!!!

I understand redzone dont work, it happens.... but online chat is dead.... call multiple times and no one there... could barely log in to my verizon.... 

THIS IS GARBAGE!

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg
FivePops1

Same here, whos idea was this to click OK to subscribe to a channel all of us already had?

The IT guys are all off on the weekends so the customer service people have no idea what is going on. Sounds like there is about 5 of them working today for the entire nation.

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
Koons1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not working in Mass either. Just as my bill went up to $146. Must be for the 500 local acess channels

0 Likes
Re: No NFL Red Zone???
eraindrop
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same  here in North Jersey.  Hubby is BEYOND angry.  Couches are flipping over and I'm afraid our tv is about to go through the window.  Can't call the number on the screen, nobody answers, they hang up, or they say there are closed.

Not to mention the fact that we pay a whopping $199.99 for our freaking service!!!!! And that makes me, WIFEY, beyond angry!

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
li207
Enthusiast - Level 1

No Service on Long Island either. I'm soo **bleep**. Pay good monthly and look forward to this every year and its not working? **bleep**. Verizon I want some sort of compensation for me and everyone else!

REDZONE NFL Channel
Metoometoo1

HELP I have FiOS TV Ultimate HD and it keeps telling me to call for the redzone channel but I cant get anyone to asnwer.. Been on hold for 45 minutes now!

0 Likes