Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)
Dark_Helmut
Enthusiast - Level 1

This stinks! Don't even try to call them. I was on hold for over 30 min at one time. Subsequent calls got nothing but loops and busy signals. Way to go verizon!

Re: RedZone is not working!
Leviticus

This is laughable...I won't be changing my service as I don't have time to deal with that...just a Huge disappoint,ent. They better issue a credit as goodwill and eat crow

0 Likes
OolilcutebabyoO
Enthusiast - Level 1

@infamousstyles wrote:

Apparently rg3 is going off. And I'm missing all of it because of a splash screen. 

RGIII is doing amazing, Im watching the skins game now. lol

0 Likes
RJO
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want a massive credit for this royal **bleep** up.  Either that or I'm cancelling and going to Comcast.  I recommend everyone else do the same.  Otherwise these dbags will just keep taking our money and F'ing us over.

Re: No NFL Red Zone???
shashav
Enthusiast - Level 2
No zone in redondo beach, ca. Same result, busy signaland robowoman says "I am having difficulty." **bleep** straight. Only reason I got ultimate too. Money back!
0 Likes
Jimmeh
Enthusiast - Level 1

my friend in Lauderdale just spent 90 minutes on phone with Comcast and no luck either....

0 Likes
Re: NFL RedZone
Eric_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Due to the overwhelming demand for the NFL Red Zone, order activations could take up to ninety minutes to process. Please be assured that requests are processing and that you do not have to call Verizon to activate Red Zone. We are working diligently to activate every subscription as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you, 
~Eric 

0 Likes
DENGLISH2

In Tampa, FL.  Same issue. Was on hold with tech support for 55  minutes, just to be hung up on.  Was hung up on multiple times after that, the online chat said there were connectivity issues with the server, many of the pages on verizon.com said "bad request". I will cut my nose off to spite my face and switch to Direct if there is not any kind of compensation or apology for losing an hour and a half of my Sunday trying to contact them in vain and to still have no service. I have multiple channels that have gradually gone out with message implying I am not subscribed but now they messed with Sunday Football!!! Ridiculous!!!!

0 Likes
shashav
Enthusiast - Level 2
Agreed. This is really bad.
0 Likes
Todd9919

This is ridiculous. No nfl redone. I have called 19 times and keep getting disconnected. I only switbased from Comcast because they had redone. I never had one problem w Comcast red zone. I am switching back. Ps. I have been on hold for 30 mins w music . I got through on my 20th try (no kidding) 

0 Likes