Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

RedZone is not working!

BdoggerX
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone in Ultimate Pkg

Message 331 of 464
(1,527 Views)

NFL Redzone is not working in Rye, New York.   Have Ultimate HD and never a problem with redzone before.   I've tried the website and doing a reset, but nothing working so far.   Spoke with someone at Verizon yesterday and they said I was listed as a redzone subscriber, but today one of the automated voices said I didn't subscribe to 835 when I called.    They need a reset on this quickly or I will drop Verizon.   How could they not know about this on opening weekend?  Not an outage issue - that's a lie because the channel has shown the same wrong message for a long time - at some point they must have dropped subscribers and never added us back.  Speaking with someone live not going to happen if people are out all over. 

James_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: REDZONE NFL Channel

Message 332 of 464
(1,489 Views)

Due to the overwhelming demand for the NFL Red Zone, order activations could take up to ninety minutes to process. Please be assured that requests are processing and that you do not have to call Verizon to activate Red Zone. We are working diligently to activate every subscription as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.  
James_VZ d-_-b

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.
PA_Dad
Contributor
Contributor

Re: RedZone - I made it through to Tech Support ---

Message 333 of 464
(1,458 Views)

It has been over 90 minutes for me.

I'm also very disappointed.

mysontim
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone

Message 334 of 464
(1,468 Views)

Same problem here.  This sucks verizon better work on this and give us something for our trouble.

r1schwartz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: NFL RedZone - No Service!! (Northern VA)

Message 335 of 464
(1,475 Views)

mccarty25
Contributor
Contributor

Message 336 of 464
(1,466 Views)

EXACTLY SAME

ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

mccarty25
Contributor
Contributor

Message 337 of 464
(1,465 Views)

EXACTLY SAME

ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE???? AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!! AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

DBerger
Contributor
Contributor

Can't receive Red Zone (and unable to contact Verizon via internet or phone)

Message 338 of 464
(1,452 Views)

Why am I unable to watch the Red Zone? According to the ultimate package info, it was included last year and should still be

mccarty25
Contributor
Contributor

Message 339 of 464
(1,461 Views)

EXACTLY SAME ISSUE WITH ME WE PAY ALL THESE MONEY FOR ULTIMATE BUT DONT GET SERVICE????
AND IVE BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 2 HOURS!!!!
AS WE SPEAK THIS IS PATHETIC
WE NEED TO BE HEAVILY CREDITED FOR THIS SUFFERING OF NEGLAGENCE!!!

arsenal4
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Red zone

Message 340 of 464
(1,444 Views)

it won't let us even activate it, so how are we supposed to know we are getting it?  This is a toal joke. Same thing happend last year!!!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title