Remote DVR HELP!
Maeztro
Enthusiast - Level 1

OK...I have not been able to activate my Remote DVR since Day 1 of the service being offered.  I just spent almost an hour on the phone with tech support and all he did was reset the box about 200 hundred times...(ok..not that many, but come on already!)

Basically, my STB says I need to log in to Fios TV Central and enter my confirmation code.  If I click on my STB's there is nowhere to enter anything.  If I click on the Remote DVR logo the page just refreshes (I have tried every browser under the sun).  If I try the Mobile DVR same thing.  I even entered my VZW Cell # on the STB to see if that helped get things running...nothing.

CSR wants me to call back but I cannot handle another hour of box resetting!  Any ideas?!  Any help?!

TIA

Stve

0 Likes
Re: Remote DVR HELP!
ENFiOS1
Contributor - Level 1
When I first subscribed, mine wouldn't work either. Tech support asked if i had a new "message" from Vz in my TV Messages box inviting me to use it. Since I didn't, they resent it to me, and then walked me through the setup.  The key was the message - since I didn't have it at first, they said it wouldn't work until they resent it.  I'm not saying that's YOUR problem, but might be worth mentioning.   
0 Likes