Remote DVR recording - adding extra time
gtmtnbiker
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do like to use the Remote DVR recording feature but am disappointed that there's no ability to add extra time to a show.  This is important for people who watch sports events.

Another issue with the Remote DVR recording is that when I search for shows, I specify the filter criteria to be HD only but it shows HD as well as non-HD channels.

0 Likes
Re: Remote DVR recording - adding extra time
James_VZ
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello gtmtnbiker67,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the Remote DVR recording feature. It's one of my favorite features also.

Having the ability to add extra time or manually setting the recording time would be a great feature to add to the Remote DVR. The Idea Exchange is the place to share your ideas and see what other members are requesting, right on the main page of the forums. Why don't you post your idea there where it can be reviewed, voted on, and possibly implemented at some future date?

As for getting non HD channels when you do a search; I've tried out the settings on a couple of different computers and a Xoom tablet. It seems to be working correctly. I believe that you have to select the setting each time you open the page. What devices are you experiencing the problem with? I'd be happy to try to replicate the issue and offer a solution if one is available.

0 Likes