Remove Notifications/Ads for "Click FiOs TV to Play Games"
User3211
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I stop the ads that popup on the TV screen on a channel (ex. Nickelodeon) that say "Click FiOs TV to Play Nick Games." The notification appears like every 10 minutes in the top right corner of the screen and its annoying. I already have Pop-Up Alerts turned off, but the ad still appears!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Remove Notifications/Ads for "Click FiOs TV to Play Games"
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We are glad to have been able to help and that the following steps fixed your problem. Please reach out anytime you need assistance.

Please press MENU > then go to SETTINGS > then go to TELEVISION > then go to INTERACTIVE TV. This is the setting that you need to disable.

View solution in original post

User3211
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried resetting my box then changing the settings and it didn't remove the notifications.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the pop ups. We would like to help out. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

User3211
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't see anything named "My Support Cases" when I'm logged in and go to my profile.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am not sure what happened there. I have re-escalated it. Please try again.

Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We are glad to have been able to help and that the following steps fixed your problem. Please reach out anytime you need assistance.

Please press MENU > then go to SETTINGS > then go to TELEVISION > then go to INTERACTIVE TV. This is the setting that you need to disable.