Re: Favorites messed up
Buddy32
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looks like Favorites 2 on my SD boxes still has trouble.

Re: SD STB Not Remembering Favorite Selections on Fav 2
ShadyKay

I've tried your fix, and it didn't work for me.  I've reset my STB, router, DVR;  I've added all channels then deleted them.  Channels that show up in Fav aren't selected - that is, when I go to remove the heart or use Options to go to Favorites, then ADD - the channel is not selected - but still shows up.  I contacted Verizon, and was told that it has to do with my old router, and for only $85 more per month, the problem will be fixed.  So - Verizon has left me with old equipment which they won't upgrade unless I pay them over $1000 more per year. 

0 Likes
Favorite channels are being removed and block channels remains unblock
annoyedali

3 times already and whenever I add my favorite channels and block over 20 channels hours later my favorites are gone and block channels are now unblocked! this has never happend before. This has been a constant struggle for me now.

A agent suggested updating my box (installing a new one...I have the quatum box for 2 years) but I want to check here first. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Removed Channels Keep Reappearing on Favorites List
Cheebajoe

Same problem here with channels appearing on your favorites automatically.

It a **bleep**

Cutting the cord.

This is the only box in the house.  We use a HD antennae for the rest.  I won't miss it.

0 Likes
Re: SD STB Not Remembering Favorite Selections on Fav 2
Rwlittle

I just got off talking with a Verizon representative

Guess what? He never heard of the problem. They are sending me a new setbox. He did a reset on my box, but the problem came back after power off, power on. Spanish stations, pay per view, and Here TV (QUEER TV) keeps being added.

0 Likes