Requesting a New Remote Control
asullivn

One of our remote controls wound up in the washing machine along with the bed sheets. It's no longer working, even though we dried it out and changed the batteries. Is there a way to obtain a new remote control?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Requesting a New Remote Control
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you can order a new one (free) without having to call in and wait on hold.  you have to download the VZ in home agent to your PC (www.verizon.com/connect) and then once it's installed, you open the program, go to the tv section, then click on the remote and then you'll see "order new remote control"

its fast and easy.  

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you can order a new one (free) without having to call in and wait on hold.  you have to download the VZ in home agent to your PC (www.verizon.com/connect) and then once it's installed, you open the program, go to the tv section, then click on the remote and then you'll see "order new remote control"

its fast and easy.  

0 Likes
asullivn

Thank you sooo much! You don't know how many hours I've wasted online trying to find a solution to this simple problem.

0 Likes
angeloalberico

except I can't get the mac version of the software to advance any further once I get into the order a replacement remote.  I'll have to try the pc version maybe it works better.

0 Likes