Returned equipment - still billed
jennysue0760

My internet router stopped working in March. My fiance and I contacted verizon and they mailed us a new router. I packaged up my old router and dropped it off at my local UPS location on March 19, 2016 around 4:00 p.m. I did not receive a receipt because it was a prepaid shipping label nor was I provided a tracking number. On April 26, 2016, I received an e-mail stating that my equipment was never received and I was going to be responsible for paying $100.00 for the router. I am not paying this and would rather cancel my service. I returned my equipment. Why would I keep a broken router? How do i avoid these charges? 

0 Likes
Re: Returned equipment - still billed
jennysue0760

Oh and to add to all of this. I have contacted UPS and they have no record because I dropped the package on the counter and left. I contacted verizon who says they cannot help cause they never received the package. 

0 Likes
Re: Returned equipment - still billed
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes