Rewinding live TV show not allowed with new IMG 1.9 when it's recording
planofiosuser
Enthusiast - Level 3

In the Dallas area we were upgraded Wednesday and so far I love all the new features!

I have noticed however that if I miss the first few minutes of a show and want to rewind to the beginning, it does not allow me to if the DVR is recording the show. Now you have to go into the DVR and start the recording. This is an extra step and so far the only thing I don't like about the upgrade. Has anyone else noticed this change?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rewinding live TV show not allowed with new IMG 1.9 when it's recording
planofiosuser
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the suggestion to unplug the DVR. It fixed the issue!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I'm sorry to hear about the problems your having with the new software. Have you tried rebooting the box? That's done by unplugging the power cord for it for 1 minute. If you are still having troubles after trying that, please send me a private message.

0 Likes
planofiosuser
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you for the suggestion to unplug the DVR. It fixed the issue!

0 Likes
Suzanne7777
Contributor - Level 1

I am in Tampa area and have had 1.9 for quite a while, and I am having this exact same problem - consistently. 

My stb is a 7216 and has been rebooted many times, but this problem remains.  Do I have to get a 7232 to have it work correctly?  I have been avoiding those because of the bright white display and no red recording light. 

0 Likes