Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
primarycolors
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon, I though you claim to be the fastest network, you just took a step backwards.  I agree with everything folks said on this board and have the same issues.

Fonts to small, condensed and hard to read, making a channel change is slow, the banner for the past channels you have watched has glitches, doesn’t maintain the info and comes up blank.   And where is the days date?  When trying to record something a few days in advance it’s hard to find what day you’re on.

This guide was poorly designed and executed and should have been tested before it was released to your customers.

Papataz1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Again why fix something that works. What was a pleasant interface is now equivalent to being put on hold.

Wikimtb1
Enthusiast - Level 2

New guide is horrible. Bring back the color coded Channels.  Also, current channel video in guide function needs to be brought  back.  This upgrade seems like they went backwards not forward. Bring back the old guide.  If it wasn’t broke why fix it. 

Wikimtb1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guide is also really hard on the eyes.  Verizon, this update is a failure.  Please roll back the old guide (or make it an option). This is making consider switching back to DirectTV. 

Mariontv
Enthusiast - Level 1

The new guide is horrible!! What were you thinking? If it “isn’t broke, don’t fix it.”

Sjb2222
Enthusiast - Level 1

So much harder to read, at least give us the option to go back

Coventryag
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with all these comments...the new guide is slower & less user friendly.   PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK!!

Bmw1234
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also, just joined the forum to complain about the upgrade. Agree with all the issues Mentioned. Why fix what wasn’t broke? Was this piloted with any real users? At least give us the option to backout, or revert to old. I don’t see any logic that looks like an improvement, extra button pushes, less intuitive, this upgrade is horrible!

Re: New Fios Guide
Ij2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I completely agree!  I HATE that I can’t see my show while I read the guide.  Why? And why is it so hard to read?  Why do I have to hit info to see an entire title?
It is very slow and unresponsive.  So much so that I give up and hit exit.  Even viewing my recordings is frustrating now with no chapters and giant bar at the bottom.  

And like so many others here, I felt strongly enough that I had to create an account to complain.  That’s how strongly I felt.  I’ve been a customer for over a decade and it has never been so hard to watch TV.  I was on the fence about leaving before but this sealed the deal for me.  

Annoyed59
Enthusiast - Level 1

I created a profile just so I can let Fios know this new guide is HORRIBLE. how can I get it back to the way it was previously???  

This new format is so user UNfriendly!!!