Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
Bostondeb21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I completely agree. I liked red highlights for movies and green for sports. I hate this new format!!!

Bostondeb21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I completely agree! I can't really see that it's a movie or a sporting event.

The new format is not only ugly, it's very confusing!

Re: Recent Update Problems
Bostondeb21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does verizon even read these complaints? I just hate the new format!!!

Re: New Fios Guide
Bostondeb21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does vz even read all the complaints, that we, as Customers post?

MrOctober771
Enthusiast - Level 3

They removed the option in the DVR to use the down arrow to skip to 10, 20, 30 etc minutes in a recording.

ezeddie
Enthusiast - Level 1

This "new" guide is the worst. Yes it is slow, but the old guide was slow too. I dont see that as a big downgrade. It just looks so bad!!! Verizon had a big advantage with a clean color-coded guide. It's clear that they are now trying to copy the Xfinity guide and failing miserably. The Xfinity guide looks 1000 times better. There is no reason for Verizon to develop such a poor design in 2020. I am sure an elementary school kid can design something better.

Verizon - If you are going to remove the color-coded listings, at least get creative with it and use a transparent gradient shade of the old colors in the listing corners. Something very subtle would be a huge improvement. As it is,  if there is no update to this guide, I may switch to Xfinity or just cut the cord all together. SO HAPPY I didn't renew my agreement with Verizon. 

Cisleshell
Enthusiast - Level 1

This upgrade is 100% awful. Color scheme, loss of features, sluggishness, . Roll it back, please! 

Fios Guide
RDY4TLK2RMT
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is it that the Guide is now maybe a size 5 Font???

Who would even think that it is okay to have the entire Background displaying what is playing while TRYING TO READ THE GUIDE???

This update is truly NOT User Friendly at all! It gives me a headache looking at it. This alone makes me want to search for a new Cable provider, or just stick with Netflix only. Do you all do Quality Review before releases? 

PLEASE GO BACK TO THE OLD GUIDE.

Ihate2020
Enthusiast - Level 1

This sucks. No in picture tv, no time, horribly intrusive. **bleep**. Consumer never asked for this, done with fios.

Argee727
Enthusiast - Level 1

Chapters gone, boo

color coding gone, boo

Busy busy busy screen 

if it ain’t broke.....