Re: Sept 2020 Fios DVR and Guide Update
vmi77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Here just to add to those who think that this "improvement" is horrible. Please give is  back the old guide. It worked well. I had not a single complaint about it.

kdm29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please roll back the guide to the previous format.   This new one is difficult to read even on a large screen everything is smaller and busy, why would you get rid of the up arrow function allowing you to move in 10 min sections through the program.  This new guide is not user friendly and why all the big ridiculous banners at the bottom telling you the channel, show title etc - its more cluttered and distracting.   We are really disappointed and even frustrated with this new set up.  The black background is horrible - we really hope you reconsider bringing back the previous set up or at least the option to have it for those of us that do no like the new one.   

kdm29
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hopefully Verizon is analyzing all the feedback and seriously considering bringing back the old guide format or the option to revert back for those of us that do not like this new horrible unfriendly guide.   We have been longtime Verizon customers but this is actually enough to make us consider switching providers.

hugg1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This update is terrible. I can barely see the channel numbers from 6 feet away.  I've been considering ditching Fios, and this awful update makes the decision that much easier. 

Re: New Fios Guide
Asb123
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is just stupid to ‘update’ by deleting features - and hubris not to check w users first. Guess I’ll call Comcast tomorrow 

123Highlight
Enthusiast - Level 2

THIS IS HORRIBLE!!! I THINK VERIZON WANTS ALL OF ITS LONG TERM CUSTOMERS TO SWITCH TO SOMETHING ELSE! Makes television watching anything but a pleasure. My elderly parents with sight issues are really struggling. THANKS VERIZON - AWFUL Customer satisfaction with this one!

123Highlight
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's really awful. If something user-friendly and satisfactory isn't put in place soon - REALLY thinking of switching from Verizon. Maybe it's been too long. What customer market tested this before we were all confronted with this overly complex, non-readable, SLOW product?!

UGH!!!!

Re: New Fios Guide
Southern2356
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just checked the "guide" to see if anyone at Verizon came to their senses yet...nope still horrible. 

123Highlight
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fingers crossed. I actually took the time to set up this account, just to ask WHAT THEY WERE THINKING?!!!! Nothing was wrong with the previous version, and it worked! And we could read it. And easily change stations.  JUST BRING IT BACK!!!

New guide favorites bug
deminicus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed if I am filtering by favorites (1 or 2) and select the last channel on the bottom, the guide will have the top most channel selected when I hit the guide button again. It’s supposed to be on the channel I am on but it keep displaying as if I was watching the top most channel in my favs. Also the new guide is slow and annoying to move around in.