Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

SERIES STOP RECORD "DISC FULL"

TampaSam
Contributor
Contributor

SERIES STOP RECORD "DISC FULL"

Message 1 of 2
(732 Views)

Since the new software was loaded on my STB I've had shows being recorded by the series manager stop recording because "the DVR disc is out of space." I checked and it was less than 70% full in every instances. I happened to be watching other shows at the time and manually recorded the remainder of the program. It did it for "Flashpoint" twice but stopped when I deleted the series and reentered it. Tonight it did it for "Outcast." If I'm not watching TV I'm afraid I'll miss it and I don't want to have to manually reinstall all my series settings.

Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Anthony_VZ
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: SERIES STOP RECORD "DISC FULL"

Message 2 of 2
(710 Views)

The memory pointer for the DVR is not set correctly. An easy way to get it back to the right spot is to unplug the power cord to the DVR for 1 min then plug back in.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title