Re: Service Currently Unavailable message
Justin46
Legend

te7508,

I am not trying to argue with you, but I am confused by your response. From the zip you gave, it appears you are in Central DE (Bear?). Then I went to the page I linked to, scrolled down to the list of FiOS areas, clicked on Central Delaware, looked at the PDF of the channel list effective August 2008, and it says CNN is on 100. And it shows lots of HD channels (50+, not the full 100, but certainly more than I have) in the list. Where have I gone wrong?

I didn't enter a zip or anything, just scrolled down the page. Or is Bear not considered "Central Delaware" (only been in Delaware once in my life I think, not very familiar)?

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
Keller, TX

0 Likes
te7508

The configuration on my box says Northern Delaware.  I will review the document for Central Delaware.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

te7508,

Well, now I have totally confused myself  Smiley Very Happy

OK, Northern Delaware, my mistake. Now when I look at the list of channel lineups, there is a Northern Delaware in the first part of the list, with a date of August 2008, that shows the old lineup. Then further down in the second part there is another entry for Northern Delaware with an effective 9/15 date, with a date in the heading of August 2008, with a new channel lineup, new HDs, CNN moved, etc.  

Sorry, I don't have any clue what you are supposed to have at this point....but no matter what, I think you are in better shape than I am, here in North Texas and we apparently don't get the new stuff until October.....  Smiley Mad

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
Keller, TX 

Message Edited by Justin on 09-09-2008 11:09 PM
0 Likes
Pappydsp
Enthusiast - Level 3
Thanks, HenryFarpolo.  I still may be a little premature here, but the "service unavailable" messages are slowly disappearing in my interactive guide as the end of the realignment period draws closer (9/15/08).  Now I've noticed a lot of "coming soon" notices in the new HD channel lineups that looks very promising to me.  Hope it all comes together tomorrow!  Thanks, again, to everyone for their input.  
0 Likes