Re: Set Top Box Keeps Rebooting On Its Own
NexusPlexus

Ditto. Exactly what Tbh143 and fransley said. About the same time. Hailing from Mechanicsburg, PA. 

0 Likes
Re: Set top box keeps rebooting
disgruntled412

yup same here. constant crash/reboot, especially on the channel guide screen. 

0 Likes
Machomer

Exactly--especially the channel guide screen. 

0 Likes
gregorys_6

Same issue began for us too this evening.  Watched someting on demand, exited to Live TV, hit "guide", and within 1-3 channel up/down clicks, it reboots.  

0 Likes
starabokija

I’m having the same issue, just started tonight. Does anyone have a resolution? On hold for 30 minutes now waiting to connect to an agent. My  estimated wait time was 3 to 4 hours. That’s seems ridiculous. 

0 Likes
gregorys_6

We have had the same issue start this evening; especially with Guide and then channel up/down actions.  Even replaced remote batteries to be sure it wasn't an issue with low battery; and the same thing occurs.  Posted on another forum page with similar content in the past, and some posts from today on this same topic.  

0 Likes
Re: DVR BOX REBOOT
Goaler1

This just started happening to my Fios as well tonight, it has already rebooted four times in the last 30 mins

0 Likes
Re: DVR BOX REBOOT
ladyofpern

Yes. Having the same issues. Seems every time we go to the Guide, the DVR box shuts down and has giberish on the display window. This is not happening with our other regular set top box. Hoping to keep it running tonight so I can call tomorrow.

0 Likes
JimKatsios13

I’ve been on hold now for 1 hour and 3 minutes. This is ridiculous!!

0 Likes
sirtag
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here . . . happening on all tvs. Was sitting on hold until Verizon disconnected me. For the money this costs, the service is horrible. Bad enough that I might need to go back to Comcast!!!

0 Likes