Showing only my favorties
SHARKMAN44
Contributor - Level 1

So I followed the procedure to show only my favorites when I press the "guide" button.. and it doesnt work. I was just upgraded to 1.9.1..

Heres what I did:

Menu - Settings - Favorite Button to Flip by Favorites - Flip by Favorites to Favorites 1.

When I press "guide" after that was done, I still get  mode all channels

Am I missing something?

thanks

sharkman

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Showing only my favorties
Justin46
Legend

@SHARKMAN44 wrote:

So I followed the procedure to show only my favorites when I press the "guide" button.. and it doesnt work. I was just upgraded to 1.9.1..

Heres what I did:

Menu - Settings - Favorite Button to Flip by Favorites - Flip by Favorites to Favorites 1.

Am I missing something?

thanks

sharkman

Under Menu ==> Settings ==> Television, try also setting Last Viewed Guide State to Enable.

Edit: Also Menu ==> Settings ==> Television, set Modes to Enable

I had to re-enable both of the above to get it to work on 1.9.1, apparently it turned those options off when it was installed.

Keller, TX 76248

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@SHARKMAN44 wrote:

Heres what I did:

Am I missing something?

thanks

sharkman

Under Menu ==> Settings ==> Television, try also setting Last Viewed Guide State to Enable.

I had to re-enable both of the above to get it to work on 1.9.1, apparently it turned those options off when it was installed.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
SHARKMAN44
Contributor - Level 1

@Justin wrote:

@SHARKMAN44 wrote:

Heres what I did:

Am I missing something?

thanks

sharkman

Keller, TX 76248

Thanks, Justin

Last Viewed Guide was disabled..

Working fine now.

sharkman

0 Likes
Hunterkms
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't have a "modes" option under tv.  I have enabled last watched.  What now?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over seven years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes