Small TV Guide Font Size
heidi011
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok guys - the TV font size on the fios guide has been getting smaller with each update.  The latest is really terrible!  I have a decent sized TV (but not 85"!!) and I can't read it from across the room.  Please either stop over-engineering the fios guide, or at least give us poor customers a way to enlarge the font size!!

Re: Small TV Guide Font Size
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you try going through the options for the guide display? One might be easier for you to see than the others. 

0 Likes
heidi011
Enthusiast - Level 1

The difficulty with the small font size is not with the guide... but with the on demand listings.  Each time the on demand is re-engineered, the font size is made smaller.  frustrating!

0 Likes
dm621
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree. The channels are also not color coded as they were before with green for sports, red for movies, etc. The size of the font to try and read the channel number is so small that even 10feet away my husband and I can't read it or they write up of the tv show.  They need to make it so all people can read the darn thing. What about older people or people with distant reading issues. I wish they would change it back or make it so we can set it to larger fonts. 

AG44
Enthusiast - Level 1

The inability to fix this sounds like a violation of the Americans With Disabilities Act.   People with worse vision are discriminated against by not being able to enlarge the font.  I can barely read the channel numbers.  

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes