Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

[SOLVED] Cablecard Status - Card Validation: none

DugieHowsa
Contributor
Contributor

[SOLVED] Cablecard Status - Card Validation: none

Message 1 of 1
(2,774 Views)

Greetings.  I have been using my cablecard for over a year now, and it works fine with the standard TV lineup.  BUT, when Verizon offers Premium Channels for free for small periods of time, I am unable to get them.  I have contacted support in the past, and have been informed that the reason is because my cablecard is not validated.  I have asked repeatedly for the support technician to validate my card, but they have not been able to.

Can someone direct me to the correct group so that I can get my cablecard validated?

Status
Card Authenticationsuccess
Card OOB Locksuccess
Card Validationnone

--EDIT--

I called the activation hotline again (1.888.897.7499).  The technicial had me read back the following information:

CableCARD ID , Host ID , Data 

Once the technician re-entered the information, the Card Validation status changed to "success".

Thanks Verizon!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title