Staff up your Customer Support Department!
NeilWhite

The past two weeks I have been utterly amazed at how impossible it has been to get to (a) get to a human being to trouble shoot a channel on my Fios TV plan (584) which is not working and (b) to simply submit a trouble ticket on the problem and get off the phone! Even the online chat feature hasn't worked. Utterly attrocious disrespect for my time or my business. Dedicate whatever resources you need to  resolve this issue and apologize to your customers - I know I'm not alone judging by the hour plus wait times (with no indicate of where I am in the queue).

Sincerely,

Neil

0 Likes
Re: Staff up your Customer Support Department!
mplumie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have to totally agree with you about customer support from Verizon, I been with Verizon for almost 5 years now trying to get through to a live person is almost like pulling teeth or going through a minefield.  With the amount of money all the customers are paying for their services you think they could have an excellent customer support team available to answer phone calls instead of going through 20 steps on an automated machine.  Then when you are directed to a live person.  You have to wait an hour on the phone before you get someone then also go through all the steps that you told the automated machine billing address, phone number, etc. In the past Verizon customers for I would rate a four, now I would rate it one.I think Verizon is getting too big to rich and too powerful to even care about their customers! Cat Tongue

0 Likes
slackkey

Have used Verizon for about three months now after moving into a new home.  Now regret not going with COMCAST.  They were overpriced, but at least you always talked to a human to solve problems.

Been trying to talk to someone regarding my billing for two days now.  Once I go through the automated system, I get a busy signal.  Ridiculous.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

NeilWhite,

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Corban2

I could not agree more. I have been waiting for 1 hour and 29 minutes....and STILL waiting and listening to that god awful music. I can not believe this. Completely unacceptable. Horrible customer service. It's sad to say, but this service seems to be getting worse and worse. Maybe it's time for a change when the contract is up. I hate feeling like we as customers are taken for granted, we PAY good money, fulfill your part Verizon, ANSWER our calls! Wait time....1 hour 32 minutes...time to just hang up I guess, thanks for the help Verizon.

0 Likes