Star ratings for movies
tim79
Is there any plan to implement star ratings for movies? Every other cable system I ever used had these (Cablevision, Comcast), as does Tivo. There are a lot of movies in the listings, and I have found this feature extremely useful to help choosing. When I saw this wasn't on FIOS, I was very tempted to immediately go back to Cablevision, even though I love everything else about FIOS. Please implement this!!!
0 Likes
Re: Star ratings for movies
BlackNGoldRules
Enthusiast - Level 1
The only way that would happen is if Verizon decides to get rid of that worthless guide they insist on using, despite the numerous complaints about it. People have been complaining about that guide for what seems like forever now, and Verizon just continues to keep it despite their customer's complaints! So, if they haven't decided to change to a different guide by now, then they probably aren't going to. So, to answer your question, you probably won't see the star ratings with FIOSTV. I did like that feature on Comcast's guide.
Message Edited by BlackNGoldRules on 04-22-2009 01:00 AM
0 Likes
Re: Star ratings for movies
nascar
Master - Level 1

Hey Tim... Verona neighbor here.  The only thing good about Comcast was their guide DATA.  They use Gemstar and Verizon uses FYI. 

I have voiced my opinion as much as one can.  I can only hope they are listening and one day the guide will be accurate and as complete as the competitions.

Fingers crossed!

@tim79 wrote:
Is there any plan to implement star ratings for movies? Every other cable system I ever used had these (Cablevision, Comcast), as does Tivo. There are a lot of movies in the listings, and I have found this feature extremely useful to help choosing. When I saw this wasn't on FIOS, I was very tempted to immediately go back to Cablevision, even though I love everything else about FIOS. Please implement this!!!
0 Likes