Strange occurrences: Different commercials between DVR and set-top box and blank screens
bkoopers
Enthusiast - Level 3

I frequently watch the Fox News Channel on channel 118. Sometimes I have it tuned in on both a DVR box and a non-DVR set-top box. I occasionally see different commercials at the same time on this same channel between the two boxes. Sometimes, the video (picture) is completely black on one box (the audio is OK) but the video is is normal on the other box. When that happens, it only lasts until that one commercial is over. The picture comes back for the next commercial. I see this happen almost everyday. These strange occurrences only happen during commercials (not during regular programs).

Why do the above strange things occur?

0 Likes
Re: Strange occurrences: Different commercials between DVR and set-top box and blank screens
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes