subscribe channels
bob4281
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having an issue with the subscribed channels recently.  When you hit guide the guide comes up. The mode setting is Subscribe channels, but there are channels that I'm not subscribe to in the guide. I know I don't get these channels because if I click on them, the you are not subscribed to this channel picture come up. I have used auto correct to reset the DVR and still have the problem. This occurs on both the DVR and HD STBs, which suggest it's global to my account.  Has anyone else encountered this problem recently or know how to correct it? This subscribe channels has always worked in the past.  I have double checked that the last viewed guide state is enabled.  I'm in VHO 11 it that helps.

0 Likes
Re: subscribe channels
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I had that problem and I had to enable two things in the menu to get it to work and to get it to stick.

Menu>settings>television;  Select Modes or filters (they renamed it recently) and make sure it's enabled 

Menu>settings>television;  Select Last Viewed Guide State and make sure that is also enabled.

Now when you Check your Guide, and you select the options button and choose subscribed channels only, it should show only those channels and the guide will remember your preference 

0 Likes
bob4281
Enthusiast - Level 2

Both were enabled and still have the issue.  Never had any issues with Dish.  Hopefully it will correct itself soon.

0 Likes
fjser

Ive had the same issue since my service was intalled three months ago. I finally had to create a favorites list and remove all the channels i dont get.  On teh bright side, i was also able to filter out the duplicate sd channels

0 Likes