Switching to FIOS, want the new high-capacity DVR. How can I guarantee getting one?
hackwriter
Enthusiast - Level 2

After 12 years I have to say goodbye to Dish because my old oaks are getting too tall and too wide and I don't have a clean line of sight...so I'm switching to FiOS.  I've gotten used to the best DVR in the industry, and I understand that there are new high capacity DVRs for FiOS that rival the Dish DVR's capacity.  How can I guarantee that when I order FiOS I'll get one?

0 Likes
Re: Switching to FIOS, want the new high-capacity DVR. How can I guarantee getting one?
KenWVT1
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can't . Its whatever is put on the truck that morning. HOWEVER, you can do what I did and refuse the install. My installer was nice enough to go back to the office and get one for me. It is outgrageous to offer the older smaller equipment to new customers.

0 Likes
Re: Switching to FIOS, want the new high-capacity DVR. How can I guarantee getting one?
devenshire

Verizon does lots of good stuff, but really can not be bothered with details or customer service..Otherwise it would really have a great product...too bad they just don't get it.

0 Likes